The Chancery Court Hotel is known not only for the history it holds, but also for being able to give guests quite the experience during their stay in London. Come celebrate Charles Dickens’ 200th anniversary with a two night stay in one of their luxury rooms. Explore the city like Oliver Twist or search for the finer things in the likes of Great Expectations. Receive a copy of the guide A Walk Through Charles Dickens’ London by Paul Kenneth Garner to help you navigate the city. Breakfast for two is included in this package at the Pearl Restaurant. Relax the afternoon away with a traditional London Afternoon Tea at The Lounge. Lastly, receive two tickets for the Dickens exhibition at the Museum of London. Prices start at £ 255.00 per room per night and don’t forget you can earn double miles with 1 BA frequent flier card per stay! For more information, please visit the Chancery Court Hotel website.
Search Luxury Hotelist Blog
Category CloudArmani Hotel Dubai Beach Chancery Court Chancery Court London Chicago Dining Encantado Resort and Spa Festival Four and Five star hotels worldwide French Quarter Inn Grand Hyatt Atlanta Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead Great Hotels Great Prices HarbourView Inn Hotel de Crillon Hotel de Russie Hotel Savoy Florence Jumeirah Carlton Tower Las Vegas Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris London Luxury Hotels New York Peppermill Resort Spa and Casino Raffaello Chicago Shopping Spa The Hay Adams The James The James Chicago The James New York The Jefferson The Madison The Madison Hotel The Royal Hawaiian Hotel The Savoy The Savoy London The Sebastian - Vail The Venetian Trump Chicago Trump International Hotel & Tower Trump New York Washington DC Wynn Las Vegas
- Luxury Hotelist on Snap & Send Giveaway: Chance to Win 5 Free Nights at a Starwood Hawaii Property
- kathy on Snap & Send Giveaway: Chance to Win 5 Free Nights at a Starwood Hawaii Property
- Experience the ‘Green’ Side of London with The Savoy | Luxury Hotelist on The Savoy London Does It Again: Winner of the Best Hotel Bar in the World
- Ski Tahoe, Stay at Peppermill in Reno | Luxury Hotelist on $40,000 in Prizes at the Peppermill – Trick or Treat?
- Jason Terry on Unwrap a Luxury Christmas with Hotel Savoy Florence
Receive the Luxury Hotelist Newsletter